adheres strictly to the market research codes of conduct.
We follow field standards as laid down by the Market
Research Society (MRS) and European Society for Opinion
and Market Research (ESOMAR).
Some of our field standards (but not limited to are)
Regional Field Managers having field experience in each
- Regional Supervisors/Field Executives having field
experience in each region.
- Over 500 experienced interviewers, classified by region,
SEC and profession.
- Regular thorough field training procedures for new
& as well for experienced interviewers to improve
their field interviewing capabilities.
- All interviewers are thoroughly briefed on each project,
mock interviews after every project briefing.
- Interviewers are supervised and regularly appraised.
Supervisors/Field Executives while scrutinizing questionnaires
looks for trends, commonalities, consistencies/difference
across the sample
- All quantitative questionnaires are fully logic checked
by Field Executives.
- Quality Controls: we develop individually tailored
quality control systems for each Project for continuous
monitoring of Project work and to track the quotas,
Project quality, schedules and interviewers progress.
- Accompanied interviews: All new & less experienced
interviewers are accompanied by an experienced Field
Executive to give them on Field training.
- Strict back-checking standards - minimum 30% of each
interviewers work is back checked
- Confidentiality: Strict confidentiality for each &
- Interviewers Undertaking: All interviewers sign an
undertaking that they have been trained for field work
and will abide by confidentiality protocols.
- Proven reliability